Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hash n go go to Coronado

So Bri and I went to a local breakfast joint called Hash House a go go. It had the largest portions of breakfast I have ever seen. Bri's pancake was about 20 inches in diameter, and I am not kidding. I maybe ate 1/8th of the waffle I ordered but we will definately be going back there.


We had our first experience taking Belle to the beach. There is a beautiful beach on Coronado Island that is designated for off leash pets. She fetched her little bum off and drank enough salt water to assure some loose stools for the next few days, but boy did she have fun.


Not sure what is on tap for tonight. I have my first day of work tomorrow so I will most likely watch the sox game and fall asleep. I must say the time difference makes life alot easier since we don't have to stay up to the wee hours of the morning watching games. If only we moved out here before the NBA playoffs...




No comments: