Saturday, June 26, 2010

sweet revenge

So my last post was all about being spiteful. I had to stop off at the CVS today. Its the type that has a bunch of cash registers but the line is down one aisle. I noticed there were about 10 people in line. I stood there laughing at the poor woman with 4 girls who were all arguing with each other and thanked my lucky stars that I was there alone. Then an older man and his wife just got in line at one of the registers. The poor kid had to tell him he was not in line and pointed to where the rest of us rule followers were standing. He gave the kid a hard time. I got pissed. At this point I was now at the front of the line and the guy stood next to me ignoring the 5 people behind me. I felt obligated to tell him that the line in fact was way behind me. He argued and ended with "what are you the line manager?" I rebuttled with "I'd ask you if you were a DICK HEAD but i already know the answer to THAT question." I could not believe what came out of my mouth. All my life I have pretty much been a pushover. Not anymore! Luckily the next cashier called me up. Oh not to mention everyone in line cheered for me. As I walked out a girl around my age commended me for my actions, I said "yeah I should have smashed him over the head with my tampon box" hahah that would have been the icing on the cake. I feel like my week of wanting to tell people to F off finally paid off. The guy deserved it, he was a giant jerk. I hate people who do not follow the rules. I guess its the old catholic school girl in me.
Poeple should know they should not mess with me!

No comments: