Thursday, June 10, 2010

I could use a miracle

One of my coworkers neighbors is distributing the above Mila seeds. These are the seeds from chia seeds. The same thing that you would put on porcelain and grow grass like hair (in college we had a chia dick, it grew hair you know where. the Chaplain came over for dinner once and the chia had to be thrown into the sink so he would not see it...). I have been hearing so much about the chia seeds and its health benefits. I was lucky enough to get a bag of it from my coworker!!!! I can't wait to give it a try and see if it can help with my intestinal issues, so help me god if I start to grow long green hairs all over my body.

If anyone has any suggestions or fun tips as to how to go about ingesting this stuff that would be great!

I am officially on my "off season." I decided after having to waste my $100 entry into the rnr marathon that I did not want to chance missing out on the SDIT and more importantly pissing away $150 bucks. I have pretty much been struggling to really train like I know I should due to illnesses so I put my bib up for sale and a lucky teammate got it. I am relieved. I feel like I have a little stress lifted and now I can just work out as opposed to "train" for something. I am looking forward to my next tnt event and that will start up before I know it so I am going to enjoy my "off season" and hit up some fun classes, volleyball, paddle boarding and whatever else I can think of!

No comments: