Monday, June 7, 2010

oh dear yogis

Since I was still feeling sick I took to yoga with one of my buds. It was suuuuuuuuuuper hot, like hot like you thought you were going to pass out much of the time. At one point the instructor kind of moaned out "you don't have to be strong or flexible for yoga....you just have to be aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive."

oh boy the things they say are so funny. I too teach yoga to some of my kids at school and sometimes i laugh at the fact that I am trying to pretend to be a yoga teacher "yes focus on your breath, go inside...blah blah blah." Too funny.

Anyhoo the funnier part of yoga was when this couple in front of me kept like holding hands in their poses. THEN at the end in the corpse pose, they each had their hand on the others heart.....E ZZZZEEEEE people!!!

At least yoga gives me lots of stories....

1 comment:

Tri-James said...

Get a room, people!