Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bueno!

Soccer team is definately 0-2 but despite the ass beating we got today, we actually did alot better than last week. Somehow I ended up in an offensive position which just does not work for me since I have never played offense in my life. I just don't have the ball handling skills, and I just think defensively. Once I got on defense I felt like things were starting to fall into place. HOWEVER I actually formed blisters under my blisters, over my blisters and everything else. I now have blood blisters all over my feet. I took a needle to those suckers as soon as I got home, and it was really lovely. We actually started with 3 girls today which I was psyched about since that meant we could sub out. However just as I thought I was going to die and ran over to get my sub, I realized she was injured...oh well no subs for us! We got alot more shots on goal and I didn't score against us, so things are looking up. I could really do with the intense heat though on the turf, perhaps an earlier game one of these weeks will give us some cloud coverage. I felt like I was baking out there today.

We are heading to an Italian Night at Dillo's friends house, so Bri is cooking up some pizzas to smoke (chicken apple sausage, heirloom tomatoes, homemade pesto, and mozzarella & an Italian calzone). I contributed by making gelato that is currently chilling and we'll see what happens when I throw it into the ice cream maker. I made a chocolate hazelnut gelato. I am going to eat my face off tonight. Bueno!

Oh and tomorrow AM I am going full out Cali style on your asses and going surfing. I'm sure something ridiculous will happen, especially with the crew going. There is usually only one thing I can guarantee while attempting phsyical activities on the beach, and that is that at some point I will lose my top and flash an 8 year old. Maybe I will invest in one of those cute surf tops.
Will try to take video for proof of me getting up!

No comments: