Sunday, September 28, 2008

hangin tuf

Okay so I was major jealous of the girls going to the NKOTB concert at the Garden. They kept me involved with pictures, videos and stories. To take the edge off I slapped open the lap top and went to you tube and found the most recent concert on there. I was instantly swingin my arms and chanting whoa oh oh oh oh hangin tough with all the concert goers. Bri suggested I put headphones on so that he didn't have to endure the madness, but really it just made me sing louder. I finally convinced a friend to come with me and will be getting tickets for their show out here.




The weather has been beautiful, so we have been beaching it quite a bit. I managed to get up early yesterday and go for a hike up Mt. Cowles. It was beautiful and challenging, but not too long so it was perfect.



I just signed up for the Carlsbad half marathon and will start training at the end of the month with the same group that I do the water polo and volleyball with. Maybe now when I start training for the full marathon I won't be so out of shape, or injured right away. Fancy that!

No comments: