Monday, July 27, 2009

new do


So the professional vineman pics were posted and they certainly are something!


Then click on the pics for Vineman 70.3

once there my bib number is 869. If you want to see perhaps the worst/funniest picture of the day, go to the 'lost and found' click on 'females in purple swim caps' and go to page 4. Look for the girl who is half dressed stuck in a wetsuit with her tongue hanging out of her mouth. That would be me!


I just got back fro one of the best haircuts I have had in a while. I have been wanting to cut off all the piss yellow hair that has just been getting fried since being in the sun all the time. I went to jet rhys salon which is by my house in the "gay area" so you know you are in for a good cut. While I am upset to find out that my hairdresser was not my future gay husband, he was a hell of a stylist. I pretty much went in and said "I want the blonde gone, and you can do whatever you want." He surveyed the situation for a bit then went to town. He did a 2 hour cut and was so meticulous that my ass fell asleep. But it looks great and I feel like a new person! Gotta love the gut check!


Heading out to get some yogurt with some girls and then to see the grunions! I love how out in SD everything pertains to a 90210 episode. The grunions are those little silver fish that Kelly and Brandon had their first kiss waiting for. There are thousands of fishies that come up onto shore to spawn and then go flopping back into the water. I am probably going to have nightmares about this for a while.

No comments: