Tuesday, May 25, 2010

breathe in breathe out


Queef: Noun: the expulsion of air from the vagina aka a vaginal fart
After a morning bike trainer session I was feeling rather tight and opted for a hot yoga class. Its been a while. So long that they told me that my membership was expired, I pleaded telling them i hurt my shoulder and could not come so they are at least giving me another month to use up the 8 more sessions I have left.

Anyways I spend the entire hour pretty much dreading this pose. This pose is horriffic and makes me all nervous, worried that I am going to accidentally suck in some air....down there....and when I come out it will not sound pleasant. That is pretty much why I have to constantly change yoga places. Once this happens I feel shamed and never go back. But damn its funny when its someone else!!!!
Namaste you sweaty boob grabbing bastards! (i am surrrrrrrrre it was not on purpose but the gentleman to my left totally grabbed my boob when he was going into airplane pose. sicko

1 comment:

Red Bike said...

I've never been a yoga class but it just so happens that my physio recommended that I try one.

After this post of queefs and boob grabbing I think i'm going to give these classes a miss and stick to swimming instead.