Sunday, February 1, 2009

WE WERE ON A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so beyond excited right now! So I got tickets for the Ellen Degeneres show and will be attending the taping on Thursday but it will be aired on Friday. The guest??? JENNIFER ANISTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am completely still obsessed with the show Friends and any movie she does, and have been TEAM Aniston since the break up. So very psyched!

Had my first bike ride with the TEAM this weekend and I met a few more people and had a great ride with a very sweet girl, whose mother was ironically diagnosed with Chronic Leukemia a week after she signed up to do the triathlon. Crazy how things work.

I am hoping to get something cool as a giveaway at Ellen so I can try to raffle it off for my fundraising. Still have plenty to go!!!!

No comments: